- 100g firm tofu
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 Cos lettuce leaves, shredded
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Caesar salad dressing
- 4 rice paper wrappers
- Slice the tofu into two thin rectangles and press using a towel to
remove excess moisture.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the tofu. Season generously with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden. Remove and let it cool before slicing into 8 strips.
- Dip one rice paper in a bowl of warm water. Remove when slightly
softened and place carefully on a plate lined with a dampened cloth or kitchen towel.
- Place a few strips of tofu in the centre, top with avocado, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Lastly, top with some
- Now fold the rice paper around the filling, firstly the sides, and then wrap tightly. Set the finished roll aside on your serving plate lined with a damp kitchen towel. Repeat with the rest of the papers.
- Serve straight away with the Caesar dressing as a dipping sauce.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 191Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 0mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 5g
Nutrition composition will vary depending on the exact ingredients used. This nutrition analysis is a guide only.