- 300g Red Snapper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. chili
- 1 tbsp. buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup (60ml) vegetable stock
- ⅓ cup (80ml) cream (dairy or plant based)
- 3 tbsp. chives, chopped
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 sundried tomatoes
For the fish:
1. Cut the fish so that you have 2 or more pieces of fillet. Season with
salt, pepper and spices, then coat with buckwheat flour.
2. Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in a frying pan and fry the fish until golden for
about 5 minutes, then flip and repeat on the other side.
3. Mix the cream and the hot stock together. Pour into the pan with the
fish and bring to a boil, simmer for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and
simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
For the zucchini:
1. Make zucchini noodles (zoodles) using a special julienne peeler or a
spiralizer, or peel with a regular vegetable peeler, making wide but thin
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the minced garlic and fry briefly.
Add the zoodles and occasionally stir until they soften slightly, for about 3-4 minutes. In the meantime, season with salt and pepper. At the end, add the chopped sundried tomatoes.
3. To serve, divide the zoodles between two bowls, place the fish on top
and pour over the sauce.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 271Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 0mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 33g
Nutrition composition will vary depending on the exact ingredients used. This nutrition analysis is a guide only.