October 17, 2021
1. Cut the fish so that you have 2 or more pieces of fillet. Season with
salt, pepper and spices, then coat with buckwheat flour.
2. Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in a frying pan and fry the fish until golden for
about 5 minutes, then flip and repeat on the other side.
3. Mix the cream and the hot stock together. Pour into the pan with the
fish and bring to a boil, simmer for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and
simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
1. Make zucchini noodles (zoodles) using a special julienne peeler or a
spiralizer, or peel with a regular vegetable peeler, making wide but thin
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the minced garlic and fry briefly.
Add the zoodles and occasionally stir until they soften slightly, for about 3-4 minutes. In the meantime, season with salt and pepper. At the end, add the chopped sundried tomatoes.
3. To serve, divide the zoodles between two bowls, place the fish on top
and pour over the sauce.
Nutrition composition will vary depending on the exact ingredients used. This nutrition analysis is a guide only.
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram